Wednesday, November 10, 2010
River District Boutique
So this weekend a bunch of my goodies will be up for sale at a real life boutique! A friend from high school who I am in contact with through facebook offered me a spot. No fee required, and I don't have to stand there all day either! Perfect situation for me because I could get my name and goods out there in the world without having to find a babysitter for Natalia! So for the last week or two I've been frantically trying to bulk up my inventory and make little tags for EVERYTHING. Who knew I had so many bows!!! Geesh. Charlie has been great at helping me out, all this extra work is making my tendinitis act up. So he's been hole punching and punching out tags for me like crazy too. I can't wait to get everything set up Thursday night to see how it all looks. It's a completely different thing for me since so far my store has been based solely on the Internet. I'm hoping that we can make enough off of this to help us pay for Christmas. That would be amazing. So anyway, if you are in the area of Eagle Thursday or Friday you should stop by the River District Club house and see what all the other handmade vendors have to offer as well! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment