Monday, December 6, 2010

18 Months!

I can not believe I'm writing this post. Seriously time is going by so very fast. Snuggle bug is now 18 months old and growing up way too fast for my taste.

We've been pretty busy here. Thursday was her check up at the doc's office. She is 22.1lbs (25%) 32in tall (50%) and her head is 18 3/4in (75%). I was really hoping she had gained a little bit more weight then that, but she's in the same percentages as always. Dr. Townsend said she had a slight ear infection in one ear and asked if I had noticed anything. Of course Natalia had been a little snotty, but I just chalked it up to teething. She wasn't cranky really and she was still sleeping great. So we decided to just wait it out and see if the ear infection would clear up on it's own since it didn't seem to be bothering her. Sunday we had a bunch of my fellow Alpha Chi Omega mommas come over with their little girls. We made tutu's and t-shirts for the girls and took pictures. It was a lot of fun! I'll post a link to that album. Last night, Natalia started acting like her ears were bothering her. She was crying and tugging on them, and the inside of one was pretty red. So I called the doctor's office this morning and they called in a prescription for Natalia. So here we go again on Amoxicillin. At least she's been in a pretty good mood today.

Our beloved football team is going to play in the Las Vegas bowl on the 22nd. I would LOVE to go, but financially and baby sitter wise there is just no way we can both go.... so Charlie is going to go as his Christmas present. Every year I am done shopping for him pretty early because I usually know exactly what I want to get him and I have at last one present I think is pretty awesome. Like his shoes last year. This year though I was struggling!! I've got most of his stocking taken care of which is easy, but other then that I was stumped. So this turned out to be a great thing. I'm super jealous but will cheer super loud here from home with my girlfriends.

I'm sure I'm missing something here, but that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor