It's amazing how life can change in two years. Two years ago this morning I woke up and took the most important test of my life. I had been putting it off all weekend because I was afraid it would be negative. Charlie of course knew and was convincing me to get up out of bed and go pee on that magic stick. So up I went, into the bathroom. I left the test on the toilet and went and laid back down in bed. Charlie was downstairs eating breakfast. I figured it was going to be negative so it wouldn't hurt to look without him right? So I went and peeked.... low and behold that second line was there! It was ever so faint, so at first I just starred at it. I started giggling and ran downstairs to show him. He wasn't too happy with me for looking without him but that didn't last. He just said "see I told you so" with a big smile! I took two more tests that week just to be sure. I even took pictures of those tests. And, that was how we told our moms. I stuck the picture of the pregnancy tests in between some pictures of the nephews and then asked them if they wanted to see my pictures. What a surprise they were in for. =)
The time is slowly sneaking up on us for us to going through all that again. No I'm not pregnant yet. But, we've got a plan of action for adding to our little family and hopefully giving Natalia a sibling. I'm scared and excited all at the same time. I'm excited to come up with another fun way to spread the news. Definitely something involving Natalia and a big sister shirt. I guess we'll have to wait and see!
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment