Just wanted to let you all know to keep checking out the facebook photo albums periodically. I add new pictures here and there to them. Especially the Natalia ones; her one year album, bronco album etc.
Life here has been go go go. Natalia has snotty nose today, not sure if that's from teething or just a cold. She has four teeth coming in on the bottom though. She's such a cutie pie, I just love her to pieces. She knows her nose, ears, toes, eyes, belly button, and mouth. We had a fun weekend at Boise State Homecoming, we got to tailgate and then go into the game.
We got some fun news from a family member tonight. As soon as I can elaborate I will! =)
Still waiting on Baby Dexter to make his appearance. Can't wait to snuggle that little guy! Oliver is coming over to play tomorrow so that Ashlee can go to her doctor appointment.
Ok I know it's short... but I'm pooped. Goodnight.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment