Friday, October 15, 2010

Introducing

Dexter Reid Craycroft

Born 10/14/2010 at 5.2lbs and 18in.


Ashlee went into her regular OBGYN appointment and the doctor decided it was time for mister Dex to join us. Oli spent the day playing here with Natalia and I. I love being an Auntie and that makes #3 for us! He's just so teeny tiny and so very precious. I've posted lots of pictures in the Dexter Album. It also has lots of picture of Natalia and Oliver playing here at home. =) My favorites are when I had the two of them in the car in their car seats. They were giggling away back there.
But wait there's more!
We got some fun news on Wednesday. Nephew (or niece) #4 is on it's way!! Charlie's little sister Alison is pregnant and due at the beginning of May. I'm pretty sure it'll be another boy, thus the niece in parenthesis. ;)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor