Can you believe that four years ago Charlie and I got married? Time has seriously flown by super fast. At this time Saturday September 30, 2006 I was down at CW Moore Penthouse doing pictures with my family and bridesmaids. Then I had to go and hide in the hallway while Charlie got his pictures done. Crazy times. It has been quite the adventure for us. Two years ago we had just gotten home from our anniversary trip to Italy. Little did I know that a week later I would take a pregnancy test. =) I love you mister Charlie Hodges... so very very much. Thank you for taking care of me and providing for us and giving me such an amazing life. I look forward to many many more years and many more adventures with you. I hope I've been a good wife to you. =) We aren't doing much to celebrate today. We are going to dinner at PF Changs, no other Chinese food compares our our books. YUM! Next weekend will be more of our celebration. It's Boise State's Homecoming game. We are very fortunate that we get to go to the game and on top of that a coworker of Charlie gave us his parking pass for the weekend so we can set up a tailgate. It will be so much fun. My mom is taking Natalia for the night so we don't have to worry about being out late.
An update on Natalia. I didn't post it on here, but did on Facebook. Natalia had some weird red bumps on her scalp. She had just one of them on Sunday night, that Charlie noticed after her bath. Then Monday morning while she was eating breakfast I noticed a few more and they seemed to be getting worse. So I called the pediatrician and took her in that morning to be seen. They did a culture on the spots because they were getting a little gross. The doctor wasn't sure if it was some sort of allergic reaction to something or an infection caused by something. I was so clueless because she hadn't had anything new to cause a reaction, and so maybe it was a bug bite of some sort? I was a little freaked out thinking that maybe she had some sort of spider bite or something!! UGH! Anyway the doctor put her on antibiotics just in case, and within three doses of it the spots started to dry up. They are looking a lot better now, and I just got a call from the nurse saying it was definitely an infection. So who knows how she got it really. UGH! Poor snuggle bug. She did gain a whole pound between her check up on the 2nd of the month and when they weighed her on Monday. So that's awesome. I swear she has been slow at her weight gain these last couple of months, so for her to gain a whole pound in one month is great. She's such a little toddler now with such a personality. It's so fun. She reminds me of that character on Monster's Inc. The little girl, Boo. She does the baby gibberish all the time and with her little piggy tails it's so fitting. =)
Well better go start the munchkins dinner.
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment