Friday, September 3, 2010

Vampire Teeth

Well tooth number three has finally made it's appearance, and it feels as though number four might be close behind. Funny thing is that it's not her two front top teeth, the new teeth are on the side. So unless those two front teeth come in soon she'll have a cute little vampire smile! Sunday she started out with a snotty nose and wouldn't take a nap. Monday and Tuesday she was really cranky. So now it all makes sense! Luckily though she has slept through the night twice this week. I've been so exhausted after my trip. So I've been taking lots of naps while Natalia naps. She has her 15 month appointment with the pediatrician on Tuesday. I'm anxious to see how much she has grown since her 12 month appointment. I know she's a good deal taller because her feet used to not touch the back seat, now can. (I still have her backwards back there.)

My trip to Vegas was great. I got some good girl time in, some good pool time in, and got some me time. I missed home so very much though. Natalia did great for my mom and Charlie of course. I brought home the most adorable tutu you've ever seen for miss Natalia. Pictures are posted in her one year album. We saw an amazing Circque Du Soleil, Ka, in our hotel. It was probably the coolest show I will ever see! I loved laying by the pool each day, it was so very relaxing.

I can't believe fall is already almost here. I mean it's September already! Charlie and I will celebrate our fourth wedding anniversary this month. Boise State has their first football game on Monday. You know Natalia has a super cute outfit for that! Next Friday is her first gymnastics class, I'm so excited to see how she does.

Ok, I think that about covers it for now.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor