Pictures have been posted under the usual spot for our Zoo trip. Natalia had woken up at 8:30am that morning, so if we would have followed our usual schedule morning nap would have been at 10:30am. But, that was the time we had to leave. The last few weeks have been great though and she's been sleeping in a bit. So sometimes she doesn't need that morning nap... yesterday was not one of those days. She did good at first, but once I got her out of the stroller to get a closer look at the lions she got a little freaked out. She did something similar when I took her into Charlie's work. She got scared and wouldn't let us put her down or take away her binky to get her to talk. I think it's the new surroundings.... anyway it took some warming up and eventually she was her happy self at the zoo. So most of her pictures look like I'm torturing her. After we wandered around we all sat down for lunch. I had packed us a nice little lunch and Natalia ate a ton! I swear when she is around other little kids eating it encourages her to eat more. We then said our goodbyes and headed home. Natalia passed out in the car and the slept for about two and a half hours at home. Sleepy girl! Today we went to our third gymnastics class. Charlie took the day off to go with us so he could see what we do. She did much better today and watched the teacher go through the stations. We got some great pictures and some video of it even. I'll try to get the video up soon.
Natalia is seriously growing up so fast. She really isn't a baby anymore as much as I would like to deny it, she's a toddler. She is sleeping much much better. Also we've been working on body parts lately. She can already do her belly button, but now can point out her toes and nose. Today I think we have mastered eyes and ears. =) She's a smart smart kiddo! I think another top tooth broke through for a grand total of 6 teeth on top now! Her new favorite food is pickles. She throws a fit if she sees that jar and will not eat anything else until she gets some. We got her Halloween costume in the mail the other day, it's a little big but super cute on her.
Well I think that is it for now. We need to go run to the Bank, Library, and BabysRUs before her next nap.
Friday, September 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Adam always eats better when he sees other kids eating. It's like "oh, they are enjoying it.... better see what the big deal is." lol. I always load up his plate when other kids are around :)
Pickles are delicious! Good choice Natalia!!
Post a Comment