Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Crazy busy times

It feels like I'm way behind in blogging. I don't like that feeling, it's a little overwhelming. I get that way at home too... when I feel behind in my house hold duties I start to panic from that overwhelming feeling. YUK! It actually got so bad that I bought a planner, broke down what cleaning duties I have into a seven day week, wrote something down for each day, and then as I do it I mark it off. (I do enjoy that satisfying feeling of marking the square off and seeing it all done though!) Today's cleaning is; vacuum downstairs, mop downstairs, and groceries. It's already past 2:30pm and all I've done so far is get groceries. And that doesn't include daily dishes and pick up around the house either.

We had our second Stroller Strides class this morning. I really enjoy the actual class, but then later feel so sore he he he. I would go more then once a week but that would use up my 10 punch pass too fast! So we'll continue at once a week for now. We've also had two gymnastics classes now. Natalia just loves that. She gets so excited to go play on the equipment. It's a mini gym compared to their normal gym, and it just has everything in a much smaller scale. They try to keep it structured and the teachers have said the more they come the more the little ones will start to follow. Natalia seemed to watch a little more the second time around so I guess we shall see. We had a couple of small melt downs when it was time to move on from the trampoline, she just loved those.

Lets see here what else... Sunday was the BBQ to celebrate Derek and Ashlee's new little boy (due in Oct) since it's another boy they didn't want a typical shower, just something for everyone to get together. Since Natalia can't see Oliver still I went alone. They've picked a name for their new little one too! Of course they had fun revealing it just like they did with the sex of this baby. They passed out suckers and had everyone open the wrappers, one wrapper had the name on it. His name is Dexter Reid Craycroft! I'm a little jealous they got to sue Reid before me though! ;) I can't wait to meet our little Dexter and get some new born snuggles in.

Hmm what else.... I've been hard at work making more bows and baby legs for my Etsy site. Business has picked up just a bit, and by that I've sold maybe one or two more then usual he he he... but either way the more I sell the better! =) I sold enough this month to pay for Natalia's Halloween costume which is a huge bonus. Anyway, that's all I can think of at the moment. The rest of the week is going to be pretty busy as well. Tomorrow I'm going to go be a sub at my sister in law's Bunco game. Thursday Natalia and I are going to the Zoo for her first time, and Friday is gymnastics again. Then this weekend is BSU's first home game, and it's a BIG one. ESPN is coming to do their Game Day show live from our stadium. Super exciting.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor