I really should be going to bed right now.... on a normal day this is way past my bedtime!! Especially with tomorrow being such a busy day, you would think I would be in bed... HAH! We're pretty much packed, except the things we need in the morning. Natalia is mostly packed, she has a lot more to go though. There are things I can't pack until after she has her morning nap, like Mickey and Pooh Bear. ;) Oh and her fan! Don't worry I made a list so I won't forget a thing. I'm too ocd not to. Anyway, I'm freaking out. I'm leaving my baby for two nights!! She's spent the night with her grandma before, so it shouldn't be a big deal... but I keep thinking that sometime Saturday she's going to realize that mommy isn't coming to get her like after a normal night at grandmas and then have a melt down. Yeah right, I'm sure she'll be having so much fun with her cousin Oliver she won't even notice. And it's not like my mom lives far away from our house that if she needs something or runs out of something she can't come get it. I just need to BREATH! I know it will go well, but it's just like me to panic. It's a good thing Charlie is a calm person or we'd be screwed. =) So anyway, tomorrow at 2:50pm we are on a plane to Seattle. Then in a rental car to get to Bellingham, WA. Where our very dear friend Alex is marrying a very sweet girl Meghan. It'll be a great weekend I'm sure. So more blogging to come after we get back home and settled.
PS- hopefully I will have time tomorrow morning to add all the email addresses in to make this private. If not it will have to wait until Monday. Don't forget to send me a message with your email if you want to be added.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment