Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hi!

Ok, so I never posted about Seattle. Long story short, it was a good weekend. It was a very short trip, but a long exhausting weekend. =) We were always busy and on the go, but had a lot of fun. Alex and Meghan looked so happy and great together. We're so happy for them and hope they have many years of fun. It was strange not to have Natalia with us but good that we left her at home. She did awesome for my mom. No meltdowns like I was worried about. When we went to pick her up she was excited to see us, but was busy playing with Oliver to care. He he he. She did however want Charlie over me, which made me a little sad. Her new obsession was Oliver's Cozy Coupe... so now she has her own. =) My sweet grandma gave us some money to buy her one and she loves it.

A few new things: Natalia says Hi! All the time now. We were at John and Steph's on Friday for a bbq to celebrate John's 30th birthday. Natalia saw her dada outside through the window and kept waving at him and saying Hi! It was too cute. She's walking around like crazy. She figured out how to stand on her own without holding onto anything this week, and then she takes a few steps. I got some good video of it this morning and hope to post that later today or tomorrow. I'm still in denial that she is a toddler. Even though I said that she would be a toddler when she started walking. She will always be my little baby. This last week has been a little rough. She got sick and/or is teething. So she has been a little cranky and clingy. I'm hoping for a good week this week though since Charlie will be gone for a lot of it. on top of that now Charlie is sick too. YUK!

Tomorrow is Grandpa Hone's funeral. Charlie left this morning with his mom, Alison, and our nephew Adam to make the drive up. I really wish we could have gone with them. I just know that with as cranky as Natalia has been there was no way she would have survived that drive. He'll be back late late tomorrow night though. He's driving back with Steph and John right after the funeral. He didn't want to miss a lot of work so this was the solution for him. Then he's leaving again this weekend for another wedding. After that most of his friends from high school will now be married. We're all so old!

Well I think that's about it for now. Stay tuned for some fun videos!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor