Natalia's newest words: "All Da" which means All Done! Everything is All Done... eating- All Done. Changing her diaper- All Done. Sitting in her car seat- All Done. And it's not just one time she says it over and over and over again. I think she likes the sound of it and the fact that she can say it. He he he. It's super cute for now. =)
Hope everyone had a great 4th. We were quite boring here. She's still too young to understand but at least she was dressed cute. We didn't do fireworks because I was afraid of it scaring her, plus by 7pm she was cranky as can be and ready for bed. Hopefully next year she'll be more into it and we can keep her up to see fireworks. Luckily the loud ones around here didn't wake her up. They did however keep me up!
Hopefully I can post a video later today. I recorded her dancing to the Hot Dog Dance on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It's hilarious.
And one other thing... I'm considering going private on my blog. I'm a little worried about certain people from the past coming across it and reading about our little family. I know starting a blog is asking for lurkers. And, I'm guilty of that as it is. Do I have any blog stalkers out there??? I know I've made a few blogger buddies just by being a blog stalker, so if you are out there and I don't know about you... introduce yourself!! =) I don't bite. Send me a message saylaynah@hotmail.com or leave a comment. I want to get an idea of how many people I have out there reading this before I make the decision to go private. You can only have 100 people on your reader list if you are private.... and I want to make sure I have enough space for everyone.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i'm a blog stalker :)
Post a Comment