Finally it's here!! I swear that kiddo has been teething since 4 months. Drool everywhere and chewing on everything she can. We've had a rough few nights and I just blamed it on us all being sick again. But, yesterday I was giving her some avocado slices and she grabbed my fingers and started chewing on them. That little guy is SHARP! I just about broke out in tears I was so excited to finally feel a tooth there. I swear I just checked a couple of days ago and there as nothing... it came up pretty fast. It's almost completely broken the surface of the gums. Hopefully his little buddies won't be too far behind he he he. My beautiful baby girl is growing up so fast and here is yet another milestone. I'm curious what her smile will look like with teeth... I've grown pretty fond of her little toothless grin. =)
My last post was done in a rush. But, Natalia and I will be doing the 1 mile walk for the Race for the Cure. We're doing it in honor of my beautiful and amazing mother. Who thankfully is cancer free right now. (She had a mastectomy just 6 days after Natalia was born) =) Anyway, it's a good cause and I've never done it before. Thought it would be super fun to do it with Natalia and push her in the stroller. So we've created the team, "Boobs for Babes" and I'm making a shirt for Natalia that says, "Boobs for Babes, find a cure before I need a bra!" Too funny. I will probably wear something that says something along those lines as well. If you don't already have a team, you should join ours! My sister in law Ashlee is going to push Oliver in the stroller as well. I've already got some amazing donations from a couple of family members too. A huge THANK YOU to them!
Ok that's a quick update. Gotta go, I'm making Charlie some cookies and I need to get the next batch out of the oven.
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment