Ok, the depression is slowly setting back in... my baby is going to be a year old. She isn't going to be my baby much longer, she's going to become a toddler here pretty soon. I don't think I'm ready for that. I can't believe how fast this last year has gone by. It has seriously been the best year ever... despite the lack of sleep!! I say all this because I'm sitting here looking through party decorations and party invites for her first birthday. The theme, of course, is Ladybugs. I have to do it one more time before she gets old enough to tell me, "Mom enough already with the stupid ladybugs!" He he he. She is seriously going to grow up hating them because I've shoved them down her throat I'm sure. Oh well. She'll always be my little ladybug.
Anyway, tooth number 2 has made it's appearance. She's been cutting that tooth for the past couple of days... and the nights have been tough. I feel so bad for her, I know she is in pain. Growing teeth is hard work! She has figured out how to sit herself up from a lying down position and it just makes her seem that much more grown up when I watch her do it. She is all over the house now, time to go get the baby proofing supplies! We got a fun little present from my mom. My birthday is coming up here soon (EEEK 29!!!) anyway, a bicycle is being built at REI today, and my brother loaned us a seat that attaches to the back of it. So we'll be having lots of fun on that this summer.
That's all for now. I'll update again on the 2nd for her 11 month.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment