Can I get a HALLELUJAH?!?!?!?!
I'm FINALLY starting to feel better!
AMEN to that.
The nausea itself started to fade last week, I woke up last Wednesday feeling like a whole new person. Thank goodness too, with all the wedding stuff taking place I was seriously starting to worry. I did have a slight bit of nausea on Monday night and little bits here and there. Food and I are friends again and boy are the cravings insane. ;) My biggest cravings have been root beer popsicles and BBQ chicken pizza from Idaho Pizza Company. I also can't seem to get enough of Subway either, yum yum.
*I wrote this all Wednesday morning and I swear I jinxed myself because Wednesday afternoon was full blown nausea/toilet hugging. GRRR!*
I'm still super exhausted though, and figure that will either take more time to fade or never will because I have two kiddos to run around and a house to catch up on cleaning.
14 week Doc appt went great. It was super quick, just a run down on how I was feeling and a quick check with the doppler. I'm super excited because rather then having me come back for another quick visit at 18 weeks and then my gender ultrasound two weeks later, she letting me just come back in five weeks (so at 19 weeks) to do my gender ultrasound. WOO HOO! It'll be the Thursday before Lydia's birthday party too. So if we want we can do another surprise reveal to our families. Not sure if we'll go that route or something else, but I'm so glad she let me do it that way.
Baby is the size of a nectarine now. Practicing breathing etc.
I can feel movement now! It's ever so slight, and mostly at night when I first lay down or in the afternoon if I'm laying on the couch... but it's there. WOO! Love it.
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so adorable
Post a Comment