I'm an out of shape lunatic who thought sure, doing a 5K during my first trimester is a good idea. HA! Not being pregnant I could have walked this easily, but being pregnant and still in the throes of nausea and exhaustion it really wasn't my finest moment. =) But, the bride to be wanted all her bridesmaids to do this together so I did it. It really was a ton of fun (extremely filthy fun) and I felt disgusting on the way home. After that though I needed sleep desperately and all day Sunday all I wanted to do was sleep to make up for it he he he. I'd already decided a couple of weeks ago that as soon as the nausea subsides and the weather isn't 90 something degrees out in the morning we're going to start doing morning walks. I need to get my lazy bum off the couch. Especially if I'm still planning on doing the Push 5K in October. ;) Anyway here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Before pic:
Amy broke her foot a few months ago and it's still healing, so some of the girls took turns pushing her in a wheelchair to be sure she didn't do any more damage before the wedding.
Don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to sit in the blue, but man was it up my butt after that!
After pic:
They had guys with leaf blowers to help blow off some of the loose dust after the race, this is my crazy hair post blow off:
1 comment:
Too funny! I saw that wheelchair and was like, oh what a cute sign! :) Hope you had fun! We sure did!
Post a Comment