Yikes, I keep thinking I'm going to get better at posting and I keep failing. Such is life.
We've had all sorts of goings on around here.
*The old house is officially up for rent. WOO! Hopefully it will get rented soon, we could really use that income!
*Our credit card got hacked. BOO! I like to periodically check online and see what charges we have for this very reason. While in Texas I got a call and the credit card company wanted to verify a few charges to be sure they weren't fraudulent. Funny part about that is that none of them were our out of state Texas charges. Then Wednesday morning I was on and saw two charges from Walgreens from last weekend (15th &16th). The only times I've got to Walgreens recently were for a prescription and I used our health savings card for that. So I got online and looked up the store numbers listed next to the charges. Low and behold they were in North Carolina. SO NOT US. So I called the credit card company and got that taken care of. They had to cancel that account basically and we had to cut up our cards and have new ones sent out to us. Pain in my ass really just because now I have to think of all the things such as Netflix that are automatically taken out and change the account info. GRRR. Luckily I caught it early and they only got away with about $120 worth of charges, and of course we aren't responsible for that amount now... but it could have been much worse. BTW we totally think it was something to do with Southwest. Charlie bought plane tickets and then this happened just a couple of days later. Then his friend who also bought a ticket that day also got his card hacked.
*we got the chance to finally walk to the park over by our new house and spend some time there. Natalia was an awesome big sis and went down the big slide with Lydia a few times so that I didn't have to shove my butt inside it. She did so good holding onto her until I could get to the bottom to wait for them too. Lydia was in total heaven and wasn't very happy with me when it was time to go.
*I finally got all our picture frames up around the house. Here is one side of the stair way:
And guess what? That's probably only 1/3 of all the frames I have. I might have a problem. ;)
*We got to spend a couple hours over at bounce and the girls were in heaven
*Went dress shopping with Amy. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE weddings? I love everything about them and am having a blast helping Amy with hers. She got her dress picked out and it's pretty great. No thanks to the consultant at David's Bridal. I swear the girl was in a hurry and just wanted to make a sale. That and I watch a lot of Say Yes to the Dress and feel like I could have done it better. ;) In the end all that matters is she found her dress right?
*Every other Wednesday for a little bit now Charlie and I join my friends at Big Al's for Monte Carlo bowling. It's so much fun and a quick date night for us. The first night we went Amy bought us these t-shirts to wear. It's the guy from Hangover and it says wolf pack on it. (since we refer to each other as our wolf pack Anyway, if you haven't been or haven't tried it, seriously do. It's a good time and good people watching as well.
*Last weekend we were painting at the old house. So I was wearing some grubby jeans and a t-shirt. Charlie commented on my outfit choice and said I looked cute. Natalia's response, "she's not cute daddy" Charlie asks her, "oh really then what is she?" Natalia then says "She's horrible" That's right my daughter thinks I'm horrible.
*Charlie hosted his work poker game here at the house. He had a great turn out and I'm just glad that we finally have the space to host now! =) Next up we are hosting a birthday party for him and the next day is Easter, and we are hosting lunch with his family here.
Ok, that's all I can think of for now.
Saturday, March 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment