So we have our beast dog Switch. Those who know Switch know that he's part Rottweiler part Pit Bull, and although those are scary breads we are pretty fortunate to have a pretty easy going dog. He's actually a big wimp and is scared to death of the baby gate. He thinks he's a lap dog, all 80lbs of him. And, Natalia adores him. Ever since she was a tiny baby and noticed him she has been fascinated by him. She chases him all over the house and he's a good sport and puts up with her antics. ;)
Anyway today my mom stops by with her brand new puppy, Tucker. It's a mix between a Yorky and a Shitzu, and it's only 3lbs right now. Teeny tiny little thing. Natalia was really confused as to what this thing was! I kept telling her it was a puppy and she would walk over to Switch (behind the baby gate) and point to him saying puppa. Like she was confused as to why I was calling this little fur ball a puppa when her puppa was behind the gate. He he he. It was too cute and so funny. She did get used to him though and tried petting him. At one point he was liking my fingers and I told her he was giving kisses, she giggled because she thought it was pretty funny. I got some pretty cute pictures of her though:

No comments:
Post a Comment