What did I say before? Oh yeah that you can count on me to be wrong when it comes to guessing gender! I don't think I've EVER guessed right! We've got another niece joining the family!! Now out of I think 13 some odd women who I know that are pregnant, 9 of them know what they are having and all 9 of them are having girls!!! I think that's a bit crazy! But awesome because girls are so much fun. I'm so excited for those two little baby girls to join our family so I can get some newborn snuggles in. What's so neat is that they are due about three months apart and will be so close growing up. How fun is that?
Well life has gotten back to normal now that we've been home for a bit. Slowly getting the house back in order and getting back on schedule. We've begun the process of ridding Natalia of her binky. First step was to poke holes in the binky, check! She hasn't really noticed it though. In a couple of days we'll cut a bit of the tip off and then I think she'll really notice.
Other then planning for Charlie's big birthday next week, nothing much going on here. But, Life is good!
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment