Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where did February go?

Can you believe this month is already more then half over? It's crazy! We had a good Valentines dinner with my family on Monday. I wish I would have taken a picture of the table all decorated. It was super cute. Last night we went to our favorite, Melting Pot. Of course we ate WAY TOO MUCH! But, it was soo delicious! Today I have a hair appointment! WOO HOO! He he he, my hair needs a good trim and dye job. But no worries, it's going to stay long! =) Other then that we don't have much else planned for the month that I can think of right now. But then comes March. In two weeks is my sister in law's baby shower! The weekend after that is our trip to Texas to see family. Then comes Charlie's 30th Birthday! We'll definitely plan on doing something fun for that! So it's starting to look like March will go pretty quickly for us as well. Sometime in there we'll find out if we have another nephew or niece on the way too... then it's just a hop and a skip to April and Jocelyn will be here!! I can't wait to get my newborn snuggles in with her. He he he. Then we're into May; Mother's Day, My 30th, and my trip to Mexico!! I could keep on going because it seems like we have lots of fun stuff going on for the next few months... this year is going by way to fast already!!

Oh and lets not for get how crazy for coupons I really am! I called the newspaper to find out about subscriptions... come to find out it's a lot cheaper!! I would usually get two papers at Walmart for $1.38 a paper... now I'm going to get four papers for $.58 a paper! So the cost of four papers delivered to my house is cheaper then having to go get two papers on my own at Walmart! WOO HOO! That's twice the coupons! =)

1 comment:

Alison said...

totally agree! it all goes by so fast. sometimes i think i'll be preggo forever then I realize i can count the number of weeks on my fingers. yikes!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor