I feel as though I'm neglecting our blog...
I guess life comes and goes in spurts as do my stories to tell. We've been pretty quiet here, so really nothing to report. Natalia has seemed to drop her Toy Story obsession and replaced it with a Stitch obsession (Lilo and Stitch). I'm glad for the break, but as it is one of my favorite Disney movies I am hoping I don't get sick of it like I did with the Toy Storys.
She's become entranced with her Twilight Ladybug. It's this cool little ladybug thing that lights up stars in her room. She wants it when she is going to bed for nap and night time, luckily it has a timer and shuts off after a few minutes on it's own... and as soon as she wakes up she starts asking for stars. I ask her if she wants; red, blue, or green? And so far all she's wanted every time is green! I've been working on colors with her a lot... she can say most but only identifies green so far.... must be her favorite. ;)
So it looks like we might have a buyer for my car already. We've been talking about maybe going and test driving some cars just to get a feel for what we might want later down the road. Charlie mentioned this to a coworker and now all the sudden they REALLY want my car. They have a teen that drives up to Bogus (our local ski resort) a lot and would prefer she had a 4wheel drive car. My car is in pretty good shape, just has A LOT of miles, so it would do the job for her. I was content with keeping my car for a while though so not really sure if we will sell. But, since the opportunity is here we'll be going and test driving cars tomorrow after all. I have my eye on a few that I want to give a go... Charlie is insistent on a Minivan so I agreed to test drive one for him... but I know I won't like it. So we'll see how this whole thing turns out huh?
February is coming to a close now, can't wait for March! I'm excited for my SIL baby shower next weekend and to celebrate Jocelyn!
Friday, February 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Adam LOVES his Twilight Turtle that he has. When he was younger he always wanted Green but has recently changed to Amber. Green was the first color he associated with also. It's so fun to see how similar they are some times. must be something in the genes. lol.
Shut the front door! YAY!!
Post a Comment