Thursday, February 10, 2011

Texas

I mentioned in an early post that we wanted to try and get down to Texas in March to see Charlie's family.... well it's official. Grandpa Steve was generous and bought all the kids/grandkids and himself our plane tickets to go. WOO HOO! We'll be gone Fri (11th)- Mon (14th) over daylight savings, so the time change to Texas and then the time change here at home will do funny things to Natalia's schedule... hopefully she will be a perfect angel on the plane. He he he. Our idea is to bring the laptop and just play Toy Story for her when she gets too antsy. Hopefully the battery will hold out long enough at that point. =) I'm super excited to get down there though, we always have a good time when we go. Plus, it's the only time I get to play LOTS of Hand and Foot.

Speaking of Toy Story... a while back ago I ordered Natalia a Jessie doll, and guess what? She HATES it. We think she might be scared of it, think it will come to life or something! Poor Jessie just lays in Natalia's toy box. Adam thought it was pretty funny to chase her around with it the other night though. He he he.

Charlie is leaving us for the weekend tomorrow for a quick boys trip to Vegas. Luckily I've got a couple of girlfriends more then willing to come hang out with Natalia and I here at home. ;) Then Monday is Valentines, but we're not really celebrating that day. I'll probably still make something yummy, and some sort of Valentine type desert for dinner with my dad though.

One quick last thing. So right now I know 8 girls that are pregnant. Out of those 8, 7 of them know what they are having and all 7 of them are having girls! How crazy is that? The last one is Steph and she won't find out until March what she is having. Wonder if it will be another girl, or a boy to break the trend? =)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor