It's time to come to terms with the fact that we will be turning 30 this year. So bizarre because I swear I don't feel like a 30 year old. When I was younger, say high school age, 30 seemed sooo OLD! I had thoughts of where I would be when I turned 30, and what life would be like. Let me tell you life isn't quite how I'd imagined it, but it's 10 times better! =)
Anyway, I'm getting excited about it because of what's it store for us. Maybe another baby? I guess time will only tell. In the mean time we'll just plan some fun stuff!
Charlie is probably going to take a couple more trips to Vegas. One next weekend, and one possibly in April.
In March we'd like to try and make it down to Texas to see his family there.
And for me? Well I'm going to Mexico in May with the girls!! WOO HOO! This week has been a lot of emails and planning and booking but it's set! I'm doing the shorter trip because I don't want to be away from my little family for too long. Anyway, I'll be gone May 21-25... some of the others are going 21-28. It's going to be AMAZING! I've never been and am soo excited to experience it! If I love it I want Charlie and I to go back for our Anniversary this year. ;)
And on top of all that my little snuggle bug will be turning two... so sad!! FYI to all of you out there, I'm thinking we'll probably have her party on Sat the 4th of June this year. If her obsession with Toy Story continues we'll do a Toy Story theme for sure. She's been teething this week and not in the best of moods. Her little canine/fang teeth are finally starting to cut through and I'm sure they HURT! She was up 3 times last night which is so unlike her. Her most is usually once a night or not at all. Poor thing!
I've been adding a few pictures to the albums, mostly Natalia 1 year plus. I added a couple more of baby Dexter to his album. We had him over here the other morning. He looks so lunch like his mama, and he got her blue eyes. Here's hoping that means we can have a baby with Charlie's blue eyes too. =)
Valentines is sneaking up on us. We really don't do much to celebrate it anymore. Sometimes we'll go out to dinner before or after it, but not on the day of. Too much hassle! The last couple of years we've just made a nice dinner at home and eaten them off our cute little Valentines heart plates. We'll do that again this year, but it's a parents dinner night so they'll be forced to eat off of heart plates as well. ;) We did make a reservation for the Melting Pot on the 18th though. We LOVE that place and they reopened after closing down for a few months. It's our Valentines/Celebration dinner from the sale of the company.
Ok, I think that's about it. I felt like I had been neglectiong our blog, so I just wanted to write a few things down.

No comments:
Post a Comment