Monday, January 17, 2011

Needing some motivation

Ugh I feel crappy today. My head hurts, my lower back and hips ache, and I've got cramps galore. Yay me. That means a nothing happened this month for us folks. Another reason I'm feeling crappy. This will probably be the only time I actually talk about that, because I don't want to dwell on it. Normally it will be life as usual until we get good news and then I will share. But, today I just want to feel a little sad. I know some couples it takes a while for them to get a positive result... but we just had it so easy with Natalia. I just figured it would be easy this time too. My cycle is sooo irregular that it's not based on every 28 days like everyone else, it's usually 35-40 something days... so by the time it comes around each time it pushes a possible due date out even further.... so if it doesn't happen for us this next time around then we would start to run into possible November/December due dates and I don't really want that. So now I'm not sure what I want to do... ARG! (frustration)

Anyway, on top of feeling crappy I have a lot to do today. I still need to plan my meals out for the week so we can go get some grocery shopping done. I wanted to be able to shower before going out to the store, but we are running out of time so that will probably NOT happen he he he. Not to mention my house feels like a war zone and could really use a good cleaning.

On a much happier note, Natalia has a favorite song. We were listening to my Ipod in the car and NSYNC Bye Bye Bye came on. She loves it. In the car she started saying bye bye and waving and dancing to the song. Now at home she runs over to the ipod speakers saying bye bye, and then does a little bit of dancing, but doesn't repeat the waving thing yet. It's super cute. As we all know she really loves Toy Story, any of the three but especially the second one. She runs to the movie cabinet, hits it with her hand and asks for Toy Story. It's so fun to hear her try to say it. I better go she's asking for the Bye bye song.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love that she loves Nsync. too cute!

Don't stress out about it too much, it will happen when it's suppose to. I know its hard now but when you see that positive test you'll be so excited. Have some chocolate and the rest will fall into place eventually.

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor