Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy 2011

I hope you all had a fun and safe New Years Eve!

Natalia spent the night with her grammy, while Charlie and I went to a friends house for a party. We had a lot of fun and stayed up way too late! The next day we usually take down Christmas decorations, but were all too exhausted so we put it off. Even Natalia was pooped. She took a nap from 12:15-4:15 that day! Yikes! Anyway we got to our decorations yesterday (Sunday) funny how it takes me all day to put them up, but in a matter of 2 hours or less they are down. Seeing the house back to normal makes me sad though, it seems so much more empty. Charlie laughed at me when I said that yesterday and said it was a classic Selena line and he was just waiting for me to say something like that.

I'm so excited for 2011. There are sooo many great things to come this year. Some I can elaborate on some I can't. As I'm allowed to tell, I will. For now I'll just mention a couple. We have a niece coming end of April/ beginning of May. Natalia will be turning two in June. And last but not least, my 2011 resolution... to make Natalia a big sister. Not pregnant yet, key word is yet. But I'm hoping that by the end of the year we'll have a new baby here. ;) I'm making it my resolution because I can't think of anything more exciting then adding to our little family.

So tell me, what are your resolutions for the new year?

I've been dying here without a camera! I took it to Idaho Camera last week, and they said it would take about a week to get an estimate. That should be sometime today, but then who knows how much it will cost and how long it will take to fix. So in the long run we might be just buying a new one. But it's pure torture not being able to take pictures of this adorable little girl. She got a couple of baby dolls for Christmas, which she just adores. She caries them around, saying baby all the time. She "feeds" them, sharing her food and sippy with them. It's soo cute. I need pictures! GRR!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor