Life since Natalia turned one:
Not a whole lot going on here! Charlie was gone camping all weekend, so it was just Natalia and I. We got some good girl time in. =) On Saturday I blew up her little pool, put her in her bathing suit, and let her splash around a bit. It was so stinking cute!!
She has mastered the stairs....SCARY! Before she would approach them and maybe climb one or two, well now it's the whole thing. Switch was her motivation, go figure. She also was saying "puppa" a lot over the weekend. She's too funny because she whispers it whenever she says it, but she is definitely saying it. She points at everything and is a very curious little one. She's done with the army scoot and has moved on to crawling now. Once and a while her knees will get caught on her little outfit and she'll get frustrated so she'll flop to her belly and scoot. But, mostly crawls now. She tries pretty much anything I give her to eat. But, prefers her veggies. (smart girl!) The only fruit I know she likes and will eat is watermelon. Bananas and strawberries she'll eat sometimes. We're about half way through our transition to whole milk and she's doing great.
Today was an interesting day for me. I went into my old work at Summit Counseling and worked for three hours. It felt odd to be back, but also like nothing had changed. Luckily, I managed to remember how to do things so it was pretty easy to jump back into it. I got a call last week from Crista, the office manager, she was taking her yearly summer trip to New Mexico and would be out of town this week. The gal Rachel, who took my job when I quit to stay home with Natalia, needed to go out of town over the weekend last minute, and wouldn't be back to work today. So I agreed to go in! Ashlee was sweet enough to babysit for me, and thank goodness Natalia did well for her too. I really enjoyed myself though, and really miss those guys at Summit. It was nice to be back even just for a couple of hours. =)
Ok I think that about sums up the last couple of weeks. Tomorrow is Ashlee's ultrasound and hopefully I'll find out soon if we have a niece or a nephew on the way. My prediction? Niece.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment