Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Legs

Well, to add to my list of things I've made... Baby Legs. I attempted this once before with not so great results. This time around I was determined! Natalia is now crawling and her poor knees are paying for it. Plus Idaho can not make up it's mind weather wise... some days it's beautiful out and others it's pouring rain! With all her summer outfits being in 12 month size, we don't have a lot to choose from... having the baby legs to cover up her bare legs when it's a little chilly has helped a lot! They turned out pretty darn cute, and she of course looks adorable in them. In my opinion she would look adorable in a paper sack though he he he. Anyway, now I'm scouting out some auctions on ebay for more socks to possibly sell them along with my bows... Here's the ones I made, and Natalia wearing a pair. =)


No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor