Monday, May 24, 2010

Top 10!!!!

Thank you all so much for all your voting! We've made it to the top 10! Please keep up the good work and get your 10 votes in each day. It's almost over!!

KZMG.com

Click on Baby Idol

Vote for Natalia H.


In other news, I found Natalia standing up in her crib this morning. She's been pulling herself up to standing all the time downstairs so it was only a matter of time for her to figure that out. Sure enough there she was! I've been trying to show her how to sit down from that position a lot, so that when she did this she would freak out that she was stuck standing in her crib. I've read some things about baby's freaking out and just screaming all the while standing because they were scared to let go.

I am getting over a cold which turned into a sinus infection. YUK! Natalia is getting over a cold as well. I thought she was just teething, but when I got sick too I realized hers was a cold. I've also been busy planning her birthday party! I can not believe in a week and a couple of days my little girl is going to be one. It's too soon!! She's figuring out the crawling thing and crawling more and more on her hands and knees. Although she is much faster at her army scoot, so she eventually gives up and starts scooting to get to places faster. She is also refusing baby food now. From time to time she will have a few bites of applesauce, but that's it. Only grown up food for this kiddo. Thankfully she has figured out how to chew with her gums since there are just two teeth in her mouth. She eats just about anything now. I've gotten some funny pictures of her eating lasagna (one of her favorites) and her whole face is just covered in sauce. She does not sit still!! Changing her diaper has become an Olympic event. She gets so mad when we are trying to get her to stay still for just that minute of getting the dirty one off and a clean one on.

Well I think that is about it for now. I better get this kiddo out of here... she loves to "organize" my scrapbookig drawers... and has made a gigantic mess!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor