Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Grandma's Magic Touch

Last night was the best night we've had in weeks! My mom came and watched Natalia last night so that Charlie and I could go out for my birthday. We went to a yummy dinner at Goodwood and then went and saw Iron Man 2. It was a great birthday! Anyway so my mom put Natalia to bed at 7:30pm and she said everything went smoothly. We got home around 9:30pm and Natalia was sound asleep. That girlie didn't wake up until almost 4am to eat! She ate 4oz and then went back to sleep until just now!! Seriously my mom has magical powers. Natalia has been waking up at least twice the last few nights and each time she will roll around in her crib for about an hour after I lay her down and then cry again. I go back into her room and do the whole process all over again. I was running on about 5 hours of sleep each night and those 5 hours were not consecutive. It's almost like having a newborn again. What a great birthday present if you ask me! he he he.

In other news. We made the first cut on Baby Idol. They cut down to the to 50 babies on Monday. YAY! Thank you all for your votes! Please keep it up. The next cut down to 25 will be on the 16th. KZMG.com and click on Baby Idol. Vote for Natalia H. Remember you can vote up to 10 times a day. THANKS!!

Well she is awake now so I better go get her up and fed.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor