Are you all voting???? Remember to go and vote for Natalia on Baby Idol! Ten votes a day! We really want to win!!
I think we're cutting tooth number three. It's feeling a little swollen next to the bottom tooth that just finished cutting through and she's been a little cranky today and last night. Just when I think good we're done cutting a tooth, the next one pops up! Oh well.
I weighed her today, and she weighs around 20lbs. I still think of her as a miss skinny minny with her chubby little cheeks. I'm looking forward to her check up next month so I can see how she is grown and what she is on the growth charts. To me is just so big. She is all over the place and trying to climb everything now. Pulling herself up to a standing position has come in handy for her to reach anything and everything. So Charlie baby proofed the kitchen over the weekend. It's taken me a couple of days to get used to the latches on the drawers, but I think I've got the hang of it now. She is still doing her little army scoot instead of crawling. It's too funny though because she will get on her hands and knees to sit up, or if she is already sitting go to her hands and knees to crawl... then flops to her belly and scoots around.
Anyway, not much to report. We have a lot going on in the next couple of days though. Saturday is Race for the Cure, Sunday is my very first Mother's day! And then Tuesday is my birthday.
Her 11 month photo album link has been posted. I took her pictures in her t-shirt for the race. She would not sit still long enough for me to take a picture. The second I sat her down she would immediately move... so there aren't any good ones of her looking at me a smiling. Next time though is her 12 month pictures!! I want to go get some professional ones done to mark her 1st birthday so hopefully those will turn out better. =)
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment