Monday, March 22, 2010

Last minute date night

On Saturday we had a last minute date night! We hadn't planned on doing anything, Charlie was in a magic tournament during the day so I was just going to stay home with Natalia. Well, then he decided he didn't really want to be there and came home. Then my mom called and asked if she could babysit... we weren't about to say no! So after some discussion it was decided that Natalia would just spend the night with her Grandma. Charlie and I went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory and then went and saw She's Out of My League. I thought it was hilarious! Little stinker Natalia slept the whole night for my mom!! So not fair! I mean at least I got a full nights sleep thanks to my mom, but still! When will she sleep the whole night for me?!?!?! We've been working on Bye bye with Natalia. She open and closes her hand like she is waving a lot, so I've been trying to tell her that that means bye bye. The other day Charlie was leaving to go back to work from his lunch break and he said Bye bye to her, and she raised her arm up and waved bye bye back!

This is back from January and it sounds like she is trying to say Hi!


I'm going to try and add a few more videos to the blog so bare with me here. =)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor