Ugh I can't believe how fast she is growing up. It seriously makes me so very sad! She's not going to be a baby much longer... and she is determined to grow up. GRR! =) I love love love this stage though. She has so much personality and is so very loving. She gives kisses all the time and I think she's figuring out hugs. When it's time to say goodnight to Dada she thinks it's a game and will act all silly and laugh when Charlie gives her kisses. It's too cute. She is feeling so much better it's crazy. The antibiotics started working right away. All the sudden it's like I have my baby back. She's eating a ton now, and back to waking up just once a night (instead of every 2-3 hours) Hopefully within the next few days we'll get back to a good schedule and she will sleep through the night. She still won't eat baby food veggies, but loves them in finger food form. Anything I think she can gum I will give to her, and if it's on her tray she will try it. She loves loves avocado, it's the one thing I know she will always eat. Shes had broccoli, sweet potato, carrots, and noddles too. I also found a baby food jar that is Oatmeal/apple/banana mixed and that's her new favorite. She'll go through one and a half of those a day pretty much. Plus her usual fruit baby food. It's great! We've also introduced the classic Cheerios and she gets super excited when she sees those come out. We had her 9 month check up yesterday with the new pediatrician. Let me tell what a difference it was! They are so gentle with her, and when it came time to check her ears she barely made a peep. Rather than scream bloody murder like at the old office. She weighs 18.6lbs, lost a little bit from not eating while sick. Which puts her in the 50% for her weight. And is 28inches long, putting her in the 75% for her height. She's a long skinny baby, with cute chubby cheeks! Everyone at that office loves her already and stops to comment on how pretty she is. Of course we already knew that! We also get stopped a lot at the stores by people who think she is just the cutest, and that's with her being shy. If only they could see her when she is being all silly and giggly they would think she is even cuter! Anyway, now we don't go back until she is 12 months old. Thank goodness for this new pediatrician though. She also gave me a sheet of things to do and watch for over the next three months... Hmmm that's the info I felt like I was missing out on all along! Life is good. I took her 9 month pictures in a ladybug outfit, but also put her in my blessing dress from 28 years ago. She looks a lot like me in the face... except the eyes it's ALL Charlie... well except the brown she got from me. Here is us side by side:

You can totally see how similar we are in the face from the eyes down. Isn't she just so freaking cute though!?!?!?
Anyway, we've been great here. Got some good deals at Albertsons the other day with my coupons... Got 22 items for just $17.00. Like two boxes of Cheerios, Ice cream, 4 boxes of frozen Taquitos/Tacos, 4 cans of Pringles, and lots of Fruit Roll Ups. He he he. Ok so it's all junk food, and so much for the last 10lbs I still need to lose. =) No really, it's good stuff to be stocked up on. And at those prices why not stock up on a lot of it so you don't have to pay full price for them.
Charlie's work just moved into a new buildling and a much bigger office. It's brand new and so very nice. I'm so greatful for his job and the fact that they are busy and booming. It gives me the choice to be able to stay home with Natalia.
Ok well I need to hop into the shower while she is still napping. We are hoping to go meet baby Sarah. My old boss and his wife just had another baby girl last week.
I added Natalia's 9 month photo album link to the picture links... check them out!
No comments:
Post a Comment