Yes it's the middle of the night and I'm blogging... it's been an exhausting few days. We are all sick again!! Natalia started it with a very snotty nose on Sunday. Charlie and I started to feel sick Monday night, and sure enough Tuesday morning we both woke up feeling pretty bad. Anyway, just finished feeding Natalia and she is back to sleep... and my nose is stuffed, waiting for the medicine I just took to kick in... so I'm going to blog!
I'm still in shock that she is eight months old now. It makes me so sad to think that this first year is quickly coming to an end. We went to the Carters Outlet with some friends and I was looking for summer clothes for Natalia and had to buy the 12 month size! She is just growing up way too fast for my taste. I weighed her the other day and she is now 18.8lbs! She is quiet the heavy baby to be carrying around now. Although she is very squirmy and loves to be playing on the floor. She has also decided that if she wants to get places she just has to roll tummy to back to get there. I lay a big blanket down in the TV room with toys and that's where we play. The other day I ran into the kitchen to load some dishes into the dishwasher and before I knew it I could hear her rummaging through the DVDs. She had rolled her little tush over to them and started pulling them off the shelf. Little stinker! Soon she will be crawling and then there really is no stopping her. She says mama and dada all the time now. I love it. Of course it makes her cries that much more heartbreaking when she says them too. =) I think we've figured out our food problem, it was a texture thing. I started mixing her stage one baby food with some baby oatmeal to thicken it up and she just gobbles it down now. Once we've finished the last of the stage one that I have we'll move up to stage two since it's thicker and I think she will like it better. She's a huge fan of peaches, pears, and applesauce. Didn't really care much for bananas though. I usually mix in a couple tablespoons of a veggie into her little bowl too just to make sure she's getting some veggie in there. So although she has been sick she's sleeping much better at night too. Usually wakes up just this once around 11pm/12am and then will go back to sleep until 7am/8am. It's been pretty nice for me, especially feeling sick, to get some sleep.
Well I think that's the short version of what's been going on lately. I'm going to go get some sleep! Don't forget to check out her pictures... there are new ones in the 7 month old album and I added the 8 month album link there too.
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment