Ok so I am slacking a little. But, if you got as much sleep as I did you would slack too!! The last few nights Natalia has been sleeping like a newborn, waking up every three hours or so to eat. YIKES! I really think she just needs to eat more during the day and we'd be better off at night... but that's another story. She's enjoying her stage two foods, but will only eat a couple of them. She would much rather have finger foods or whatever we are eating. I've been able to give her little bits of Avocado which she loves. We've been trying out lots of things and it's hit and miss. But, we'll just keep at it until those little teeth start popping up. =)
We finally got a vidoe monitor! I've been dying for one, so that I can see what she is up to in her crib. It's very entertaining to watch her wiggle all about in there. It's also been useful to know if she is actually awake or just whimpering and will go back to sleep on her own. It was one of my coupon adventures in fact! I got a coupon from Babys R Us that if you bought a monitor you would get a $20 gift card in return. So I took that coupon and my $5 gift card that I got from becoming a fan of Babys R Us on Facebook and bought the monitor. Then I took that $20 gift card and another coupon for $4.00 of two packages of formula and bought some. Plus if you bough two you got a $5.00 gift card in return! So for less then what one package costs me at Walmart I got two packages and a $5.00 gift card! He he he.
We had a nice Valentines. Natalia went and spent the night with my mom on Friday night the 12th. Charlie and I went to dinner at the Mona Lisa, it's a fondue restraunt. It was delicious! So since we celebrated early we just had a nice quite day on Sunday which was actually Valentines. =)
We might be going to Utah here soon. Oliver has to go in on the 2nd for surgery, and will be there for about two weeks. So I would like to go down and visit for a couple of days while they are all down there.
Other then that not much going on.
Uh oh, she's waking up gotta go!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment