Friday, April 1, 2016
Soon the Blogs will come soon....
How do you blog about the most epic of vacations??? We have been home for a week now and I just can't seem to sit down and jot it all down! (and on that note I still need to do Quintons 2nd bday blog) I've got notes in my phone for both and will get to them asap. In the mean time we are still here. Still super busy. LOVING this spring weather. Tonight is a double date with some of Charlie's friends because it was their birthday's this week. I gotta go finish cleaning the house so the kids can have their slumber party with grandma and cousins this weekend. Hoping that while they are busy with Grandma/Charlie is busy with a draft on Saturday I can get a lot of the blog caught up.... and I need to work on my photo books for Q's bday and the trip too. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment