Well, if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, you probably saw my announcement.
I've decided to become an independent consultant for Thirty One, those cute VERY useful bags. They sell tons more stuff too. My sister in last Steph has been doing it for just over a year and has been very successful, getting my other sister in law and mother in law into as well. I finally caved and signed up to do it this week. I've been sending tons of business her way, and who knows how much I could have made off them! ha ha ha. Plus I spend a lot on it, might as well get a discount now. ;)
Anyway, what prompted this?? Well, Charlie's and my 10th wedding anniversary is this year in September. We had talked about doing something special for it, but the subject kind of got dropped. Then Hawaii for Spring Break came up and it's of course costing a pretty penny. So I got to thinking that even if I make just a little bit of money off of this, well then I could take that little bit and at last take us away for the weekend somewhere. Do something special for Charlie for once. The more I thought about it the more I felt like it was a good move. So even though I'm totally overwhelmed 90% of the time, I'm taking on another thing. Fingers crossed I can keep it all up!
I'd LOVE if anyone out there would like to help me out in my ventures. It's soo soo easy to host an online party. We set up a page on Facebook, you invite anyone and I do the work. In person parties are great too, and we can attach it to a Facebook page to get online orders. LOTS of great hostess gifts and incentives!! The party I hosted to benefit Bodhi is a perfect example. I got TONS of great stuff for free.
Anyway, if you would be willing, let me know and we'll set it up.
My 31 Website if you want to check out the products there's the link.
My launch party is going to be Thursday the 10th. If you want to attend and see stuff in person, let me know and I'll get you the details. The link to shop that party is: Launch Party
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!! I appreciate the support!!
Wednesday, February 24, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment