Remember my post on mommy knowledge? I mentioned a lotion called Visable Aid in it.
Mommy Knowledge (in case you need a refresher)
Long story short, I love Visable Aid and I use it tons around here for all kinds of reasons, my number one being those amazing cheeks my babies have all been blessed with! Especially with the cold weather, it can be brutal on their cheeks and dry them out so quickly. Another favorite product is the Hydrating Mist. I used it on all their scalps to help prevent/cure cradle cap. It's also great on sunburns, rashes, and just misting on your face to freshen up on a hot day. Quinton doesn't really need it anymore but I still spray his hair with it after a bath because I LOVE how it smells on him.
Anyway!
So there is an AWESOME deal going on right now though Steph for Aloette products. There is a Black Friday BOGO sale going on now. You can get the Visable Aid at a fraction of the cost!
Not only do you get awesome products at a steal, right now she is doing a big fundraiser where a percentage of her sales goes towards Terra's medical bills. To read about Terra: Terra's Go Fund Me. Terra's best friend is Dana. Dana is Steph and John's niece, and we LOVE Dana around here. So anything we can do to help is good!
If you are interested in ordering or have any questions here is a link: Share the Beauty. It might ask you to put in your zip code when browsing, but if all else fails just click the aloetteofidaho@gmail.com at the top and it will get you in contact with Steph.
PS-I also love their make-up. Their eyeliner is amazeballs.
Saturday, November 29, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment