I can feel his hiccups now. It started last week sometime and it's always a new feeling despite it being my third go at this. He's still active as ever and loves to use my bladder as a punching/kicking bag. I swear I never had the SUDDEN urge to pee with the girls like I get with him. I don't know if that means he's just positioned differently or what.
The other night I had quite the scare. From about 1am-1:45am I felt steady uncomfortable contractions. They weren't just braxton hicks because they we reoccurring tightening. I kept telling myself if I was still contracting at 2am I'd wake Charlie and we'd come up with a plan. Thank goodness it went away. Since then I've had a few here and there that I'd consider more of a Braxton Hicks, but nothing like that. Hang in there little guy you need to cook longer!
27 weeks fell right on Charlie's work Christmas dinner. So even though I was still feeling pretty crummy from my head cold I managed to fix myself up.
As you can see the belly button is out and proud. I however am starting to HATE it. With Lydia I didn't care at all. This time however I'm extremely self conscious about it now and wish I could hide it. Seriously. It's not enough that Charlie hates belly buttons but everyone and their dog points at it and touches it. Or they point it out in pictures. Or Natalia tries to push it in all the time. It's obnoxious and I want it gone. I tried covering it with a band aid but because it's so large it won't stay down. Granted with clothing it doesn't look as bad as it does without clothing but still. I'm done with my belly button, we are on bad terms.
Next morning I had my glucose test bright and early. Bottoms up!
The red "fruit punch" flavor was surprisingly not as bad as the other's Ive had. It did still make me feel all gross and jittery. And of course gave me killer heartburn. Other then having to get a ton of blood drawn my appointment with smoothly. Next appt is in 3 weeks and we'll do an ultrasound. SOOOO excited for another sneak peak at my little guy and also to hopefully (fingers and toes crossed) have an answer about my placenta.
I ordered the stupid wooden letters for his name on the wall 3 weeks ago!! I emailed the place asking when the heck they plan on mailing them or if they already have... in very nice terms. Hopefully they'll be here soon. I need to do something creative towards his room... its just sitting there for now. I don't want to do much else until my mom comes in January with bedding. But in case any of you missed it I did post his name. I made him a Christmas Ornament with scrabble letters to match the rest of ours.
Baby brother's name will be Quinton Reid. Ahh love him to pieces. ;) It's a name we've had picked out since they preggo with Natalia days and now the time has come. Can't wait to see if he looks like his sisters or completely different. Can't wait to see if his personality is like Natalia or Lydia or a mixture. Most of all can't wait to SNUGGLE that little guy!!



1 comment:
I LOVE His name! YAY!!! You're itsy bitsy and your belly button is adorbs. No worries, just rock it I say.
Post a Comment