So a lot of this has been posted on Facebook/Instagram. But thought I'd add it here for prosperity's sake. =)
Natalia loves to dress up with her play clothes. This is what I like to call Homeless Joe:
Natalia's bigger swim pool. Lydia was scared at first but then totally got into it and loved it!
Made Welcome Home signs for Daddy while he was in Vegas.
Grandma Dinorah bought the girls adorable umbrellas after we had a downpour for two days. Of course now we are back to HOT weather, but still super cute. Our TV upstairs broke, the bulb went out. So while we wait for the replacement to come in the girls have been watching movies on the lap top when we need down time.
Just a couple days later and that lap top got hit with an umbrella. Yikes. We've had horrible luck around here.
This is a current favorite of ours: Lydia seriously loves this story and will bring it to you all the time to read. Look in to it. It's adorable.
The other night we watched Cypress while her mom/dad had to work. We had a blast. The girls played, had a huge dinner, enjoyed icecream, then a walk to the park. Finally after baths all three girls crashed hard. It was a fun night!
Picture proof that Lydia loves the new pool. She is a hoot.
We went to Grandpa Steve's subdivision pool the other day. Of course it was the ONE day that was only 70 degrees and cloudy. But we couldn't keep those fishes out of the water. It was a ton of fun.
I swore I would never buy my children playdough. Never say never. We've been able to keep the mess to a minimum but I think it drives Charlie nuts more then me. he he he
On Friday we watched Dyson and Dexter while Oliver had a procedure done at the hospital. (all is good, just a routine thing to keep him healthy and safe) Anyway, I've watched four kiddos at once but never three and a newborn. It was quite the experience and turned out ok! I kept Dyson in my Ergo most of the morning while the other three played and it worked out well.
Natalia asked me to wrap her like I do her babies. So I did, and her response was "this is getting weird" ha ha ha ha. Of course Lydia HAD to do what big sister was doing. These girls crack me up!
I think that's most of them for now.












No comments:
Post a Comment