Friday, May 17, 2013

32nd Birthday, Mother's Day, and various other pics

 Woo lots of things to update on!

We've had some pretty glorious weather this last couple of weeks and we do a lot of outside time. Natalia loves this water table and tends to end up soaking wet.

 Thursday the 9th Charlie and I got out for a date night to celebrate my birthday just the two of us.  We had delicious PF Changs (OH lettuce wraps) and then went and caught Iron Man 3 in the theater.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.


On my birthday the girls and Charlie brought home donuts from Country Time donuts for breakfast.  Then we went to Furniture Row and picked out a rocker recliner for me.  It's my bday and Mother's day gift combined.  I'm super excited to get it!  How lame am I?  he he he.  But for times when the kiddos need to be held upright when sick etc it will make sleeping easier.  They had these cute little kid size recliners there so we had the girls pose for a picture.  
 After lunch we dropped the girls off with my mom and went home so Charlie could mow the lawn.  I caught up on some TV shows in the mean time.  Then we were off to eat dinner at Chicago Connection with some friends and some bowling fun!  We went to Big Al's because we love it there and had coupons that made bowling free for everyone.  WOO!  They gave me a birthday button, free birthday dessert, and were super great to us.


32 isn't so bad right?  ;) 

Sunday was Mother's day and I got to sleep in thanks to Charlie.  We joined Charlies family down at Wood River Cellars Winery in Eagle for a fun Mother's day event they were having.  WE had a picnic and the kiddos got to play together.  It was a lot of fun!  We took the exhausted girls home for naps and I snuck one in as well.  Then it was off to my grandma's house to see my family.  WE stopped at Jamba Juice for some smoothies on our way.  After a delicious dinner at my grandmas we headed home.  We gave Lydia the last of Natalia's smoothie (and I knew better) but we ended up with this mess once we got home!  Such a cute messy girl right?  BTW I made that dress ages ago for Natalia and it fits Lydia now.  Super adorable. 
 One of the perks of having a kiddo old enough for preschool is the hand made goodies.  I was tickled pink to receive my very first handmade mother's day card.  Keeping this one FOREVER.  =)
 Natalia has her very first visit to the Dentist this last week as well!  She did AMAZING!  The hygienist and the dentist were very impressed with her.  She let them clean and check her without any meltdowns.  I'm so proud of my little munchkin!
 We made cookies this week as well and just had to get a picture of this cuteness.  =)


Ok, nice little picture update right?  I'm on Instagram now if you want to follow me.

Laters.

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor