I can't believe my luck. Because our new house is double the size of our current house, we need some pieces of furniture to help us furnish our new home. Our entire living room for example. Everything we have now will be going in the upstairs bonus room. I had my eye on a set of couches at RC Willey for the living room that I really liked. Our thoughts were the living room would just stay empty until Charlie got his bonus next month. Anyway, yesterday afternoon I was doing my usual searches on Craigslist and came across these puppies!!!

This set is IDENTICAL to the ones I had my eye on at RC Willey. They are 5 years old, but I swear they are the same set. EXCEPT, these two pieces cost us less then half of what it would have cost us to get them at RC Willey!! OMG I'm so excited. Thankfully Charlie's sister was able to meet up with him and bring along her hubby's truck to pick them up.
Ok, off to search for some more awesome finds! =)
PS- 6 more nights in this house...


No comments:
Post a Comment