Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Videos

Can I just take a minute and tell you all how much I love this little girl? She is so amazing and I'm just the luckiest mommy in the world to be her mommy. She melts my heart all the time and I just love her snuggles. Here are two new videos of her showing off her new skill... walking. She hardly ever crawls now, it's all about walking to her. The first one is her walking around and she keeps saying Hi! The second one she is saying Puppa and pointing at Switch. She sure does love her puppa.


Isn't she just the cutest thing ever?!?!?! =)

I think I've figured out what I want Natalia to be for Halloween! I know it's a little soon to be thinking of that. But, last year I thought about it too late and when it came down to it I just bought her a Lady Bug costume on Ebay. Now I know she was the cutest little lady bug you ever saw, but I had really wanted to attempt making her a costume. My mom always made me the best costumes growing up. So I wanted to do something like that for Natalia. Well, after looking around I think I want her to be a Geisha! =) Although, now after seeing what's out there I'm a little intimidated by the thought of making her a kimono. Look at this BEAUTIFUL one I found on Etsy.
I'm seriously drooling over this lady's dresses. They are amazing. I don't think I could make something this beautiful for under the price she charges.

1 comment:

Amy said...

She is so frickin' cute!! I love the new walking videos =) Love you guys!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor