We went to Charlie's work Christmas party last night. It was held at the Steelheads hockey game. M2M got a big suite and lots of food for everyone. I always look forward to this party every year. It's so much fun to just chat with some of the other wives and see the people Charlie works with. I held a 3 month old baby,and it's amazing what a difference three months makes. She's got a strong neck and control of her head now compared to then. The Steelheads won the game, but we really didn't watch a ton of the game, mostly we just chatted and mingled. My mom was nice enough to babysit for us so we could go on this much needed date night. We haven't been out just the two of us since our anniversary in September. Thursday night was Grandma Debra's pinning ceremony. She has worked very hard these past few years and is an RN! So we went the ceremony and got to see her get her pin, but shortly after Natalia decided it was bed time and we had to rush home to get her into bed. So we didn't get to take any pictures of Natalia with her Grandma. So I put her to bed so that Charlie was able to go out to dinner with the family to celebrate. Natalia has been cranky from her shots and cranky from her stuffy nose this week. It's been a really tough few days for us. I don't know why she responds that way from her shots, and for so long. It seems most babys are only cranky that first day, but not her... it takes a week. And, almost exactly to the day one week later she will be back to her happy self. Today was nice though, she took a good long nap this morning so I got to take a good long nap. Charlie even got her out of bed before she made too much noise so that I could sleep a little longer. Tomorrow is Grandma Dinorah's birthday! So we'll be going to my grandma's house for some papusas (an El Salvadorian dish.)I think that's about it for the last couple of days. I have a couple of fun pictures from last night:

Charlie started collecting everyone's name tags, and had quite a few by the end of the night!


Something new the Ladybug has been doing, if she is in her jumperoo or the excersaucer she will stick her arms up at you if she wants out. It's so cute! I'll have to get a picture of that to post.
No comments:
Post a Comment