Sunday, September 11, 2016

July Insta Update- 31 conference- Girls in CO

Just two of my new goodies, my new favorite print.  I'm obsessed and want everything in the White Poppy
Natalia to Lydia today- "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit" Lydia's response "is that so?" Apparently I say "is that so" a lot. 
So excited to go to Conference!
Stars and stripes Hodges edition. 
Quinton loved the sparklers.  He wasn't at all afraid of the loud noises of the fireworks we set off.  Lots of "woahs" and "wows" 
Just reminiscing our best 4th of July yet, back when we celebrated with the family at the Oregon Coast.  
Since I was headed off to conference and knew I'd be posting a ton about it, I posted this with a forewarning and an apology for my over posting.  ha ha. 
Conference nails
Just add it to my list of dorkyness... Steph made this for me for my birthday back in May.  I wanted it for the laundry room.  CUTE right?
Made it to conference, went and registered right away.  Dropping in my "why" 
Steph sent us this while in her director meetings.  We learned about the new partnership with Thirty-One and The Childrens hospital in Ohio.  The new program is called Girls take Flight, and it's AMAZING. 
I may or may not have totally lit up with shock when I realized how cool this light saber is. Got it for Qman... Will have to film his reaction.
Full day of fun and amazingness
Bought this old school charm off our Executive Director (she did Jewel Kade and moved to Thirty-One when they bought Jewel Kade)  anyway, it's the most fitting charm for me! 
Waiting in line for coffee at our hotel before heading out to another fun filled day.  "Ohana"
Listening to Cindy Monroe, founder, speak at conference.  It was seriously AMAZING.  The theme of conference this year was "What Matters most" 
We got to see tons of the new Fall line at conference and it was amazing.  We were so excited!
-and of course now it's months later and that new fall catalog really is amazing! ha ha ha
Last amazing day at conference. My mind is so full and I'm still processing everything from the last few days. #mindblown I now have goals in mind and I'm excited for where this business can take me. I'm also so ready to go home and hug my family. I miss them. This was the longest I've ever been apart from them. Conference theme was#whatmattersmost and to me they will always hands down be what matters most to me.
missed my bubba and our early morning snuggles!\
This isn't just a picture of a little boy with his mouth wide open. This my friends is a picture of a little boy who was so fed up with his speech therapist this morning that he full on gave up and melted down. But just now when I tried to do as she said and made the big open mouth "ah" sound he totally imitated me and that's what she wanted of him this morning. So I'm going to take joy in this teeny tiny step. He's signing a lot now and that has helped our communication, but sounds are just so hard for this little boy.
Still one of my all time favorite pictures of the girls.  I had so wanted to recreate it in Hawaii and just didn't get the chance.  
Getting the girls busy bags ready for their long trek to Colorado with my mom.  They like to color mostly, so I just filled it with lots of artsy stuff.  Both their bags fit nicely into a Large Utility Tote. 
It's as if they don't know my mom at all!  She said they'd be at the house at 10am to pick the girls up.  I see that as 10:30 in my mom's world.  ha ha ha.  At 10:05 they were outside ready to go and would not come back into the house!  ha ha ha
The moment he realized he wasn't going with the girls and grandma.  Sad bubba.  Mommy had a hard enough time letting the girls go, no way I'd let him go! 
And they are off. Off to Colorado for a few days with grandma and papa. I bawled. They are excited. First big trip apart like this.-I know how good this is for them and my mom.  
Missing these two goofballs tonight. Bright side is that Quinton and I had a fun giggly day (even if I locked us out of the car at albertsons and Cheryl had to come rescue us ha ha). Another long day on the road for them tomorrow.
Reason number 894 why boys are different than girls. I never had to childproof the toilet lids with the girls. They had no interest in the toilets. This trouble maker however is obsessed with unrolling as much tp into the toilet as possible before getting caught. I got after him in the master bath and then stayed to get dressed. Found him in the downstairs bath not two minutes later with an entire roll in the toilet
He loves to help me make cookies.  We were making a batch to take to Uncle John for his birthday
This is what happens when your son gets a hold of your phone and calls requests and an Uber. 😬 ha ha ha. And I don't notice until the Uber arrived at our house. Think he's trying to get away from me?

Got to skype with the girls tonight. They made it to Pueblo and are already having a blast. I miss them like crazy.
To do list while girls are gone. And it keeps growing. Starting to panic that I won't get it all done. 😬 putting this online to help hold myself accountable!
Oh this little cutie.  He kissed his reflection and I couldn't help but take a picture of it.  "that moment when you are so darn cute you can't help but kiss your reflection"  and yes he is in jammies... he is obsessed with those dino jammies and if they are clean he wears them all day, will not change into clothes. 
Getting Quinton's busy bags ready for his trek with us to go pick up sisters.  Tons and tons of cars, movies, legos, and snacks! 
Miss these sister bugs!! Just some photos of their fun with grandma. Tomorrow we hit the road to go and get them! They are sleeping in the camper with grandma tonight and Lydia said " this is a little fun because I miss mommy & daddy"
Off we go to pick up sister bugs. Driving to Evanston tonight and then the rest of the way tomorrow
Every three months starts a new K group for Thirty-One.  Based on your sales those three month periods determine which K group you are in.  My first group was the 1/2K group based on my first month (that period was Jan/Feb/March).  The next three months I jumped the 1K group and made my way into the 2K group.  Putting me in the top 2% of the company!  WOOO!  It's kind of a big deal and I was so excited to get the email. -Since then i've made it again into the 2K group!  WOO!  This time I get to participate in product testing because of it, my customers and myself get to try out some test products and depending on how they sell could end up in future catalogs.  
Greetings from Wyoming! #ontheroadagain We can't wait to see sisters today!
We made it to Colorado! The kiddos were so happy to be together again. 
Making our way to Colorado Springs to spend the day about town.  They all zonked out! 
Just another sleeping Quinton picture to add to my collection. He doesn't let me get much sleep when he sleeps next to me but he sure is cute.
I was challenged by my upline to share my thoughts on joining Thirty-One and this is what I posted:
When I started selling Thirty-One five months ago it was to earn some quick cash to take Charlie on a trip. Over the last couple of months that reason has evolved. As a full time mommy I hear all the time I need to do something for myself, to not lose myself in the kiddos. Well I finally found that thing. I have something that is just mine. When they are all in school I will have something that I enjoy to keep me busy. The fact that I can earn trips and have some spending money is the whip cream on top. While I have always loved my in laws dearly, I got to spend a fabulous weekend with them that only brought us closer, that I wouldn't have had without Thirty-One. And while my journey and definition of success with the company won't match yours, Thirty-One may fill a different need for you. I'd love to share all the love and goodness with you.
Greetings from Vail, Colorado. Two out of three zonked out. Takes a lot for that third one to sleep in the car. Natalia kept asking if it was lunch time yet. Now we are tempted to keep going and let them sleep
Made it to Salt Lake tonight and we are staying with friends. Going to Hogle Zoo in the morning! Went to check in on the girls and found this precious site. Sometimes we really miss our puppa and sometimes other doggies help fill that void.
Road trips are especially hard with a two year old who doesn't speak. There is a lot of grunting and screaming. A lot of mommy getting frustrated and overwhelmed. Might be a while before I can sanely go on a road trip again.  -I was pretty emotional following that trip and my frustrations with him not speaking.  It's been hard.  really hard.  but I love this little man with all my heart. 
Hogle Zoo today. Hot hot hot. But the kids loved it. Heading home soon!
The best part about being home, that we are a family of five all under our own roof again. The worst part is the mess we've created unloading the car in my extremely clean house that I worked so hard on while girls were gone. Ha ha ha. And this is only a small part of the mess. It can wait, I'm going to bed. In my own very comfortable bed. Home sweet sweet home
Just two dorks hanging out.  Star Wars and Disney kind of rule our home.  
This melts my heart.  A little buy in mouse ears. 
Sorry for the Quinton overload. I just can't get enough of him in the R2 mouse ears. When I made Charlie get them at Disney it was with the intention that Quinton would inherit them. Today he discovered them and he loves them and my heart is happy
HUGE Thirty-One deliver day (and some Amazon too😜) left a note for our UPS driver and our USPS (note on mailbox for him to come to our door) I am leaving out cold water and power aid for them on this 100 degree day.
Can't move. Someone slept an hour in his crib, and now and hour and a half on mama. 😴💤
Oh my heart.  I can't take the cuteness.  These two are quite the special buddies.  
Took these adorable kids on a family movie date.

BOOM JULY DONE!!
i'm on a role, and hopefully can get August done tomorrow!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor