So I've been trying to keep my photos in order for my insta catch ups, but this one is all out of whack and I really don't have the time or the energy for that matter to fix it. ha. But, at least it's getting done and that's what counts right?
 |
| Waiting with this adorable kiddo for sister to get out of school |
 |
| She tried on daddy's sunglasses and it was too cute to not take a picture |
 |
| Lydia is slowly but surely getting the hang of pedaling her bike on her own. It's still a pretty slow pace, but we keep going around our loop and she'll get it down soon. |
 |
| Celebrating my Grandma's 75th birthday at the park with the family. They got a pinata for the young ones and they had a blast breaking it open. |
 |
| In case you weren't aware, Charlie is kind of a Star Wars fan ;) So we had to join in on the fun and wish everyone a Happy May the 4th. |
 |
| We actually ate Mexican on Cinco De Mayo. ;) Quinton get his own bowl of beans again, and a lot of it ended up on him, but he did manage to eat a bunch. |
 |
| Lydia trying on her recital costume in dance class. |
 |
| Natalia trying on her recital costume in dance class |
 |
| Getting all sorts of emotional making Natalia a sack lunch for her field trip. She's going to be in first grade before we know it and I'm just not ready for that big step! As a kindergartner she still seems like a little girl. In first grade it seems so official that she is growing up and she'll be a big kid. |
 |
| Sitting next to my favorite kindergartner on the bus headed to the zoo for a very rainy and cold field trip. But oh man was it a blast! |
 |
| Pretty sure I talked about this in my birthday post, but just in case I didn't. This was my mother's day gift... I really wanted one for the kids and had to justify the cost somehow. =) |
 |
| She cracks me up. She is really good about putting things together when she dresses up that just are a little kooky. Here is a prime example, and we are waiting in the car for Natalia to get out of school. So yes I let her go out in public like this ha ha ha. |
 |
| Wednesday mornings is Library time for Lydia and Quinton while Natalia is in school. They adore the Mo Willems books about Piggie and Gerald. Here Natalia and Lydia are checking out the new ones we checked out and Natalia is reading them to Lydia. |
 |
| After hours of hard work from Charlie and our Brother in law John, our set is finished! Cypress and Natalia took the inaugural slide down the twisty slide and deemed it fun. Lydia has yet to come down the slide on her own, she is seriously scared of it. If I climb half way up the slide and guide her down she'll do it. One of these day's she'll figure out it's not scary! |
 |
| Rough teething day here. This was seriously our day that day, no matter what we did. It was rough. Poor little guy. |
 |
| Of course all is right in the world as soon as Daddy is home. But of course it was finally sunny out and yard work needed to be done. This was Charlie's solution and it actually worked. I thought Quinton would be scared of the noise or would want to be held not carried around. Nope. He was content to just hang out with daddy in the backpack. |
 |
| More library books, more Piggie and Gerald. More big sister reading. LOVE listening to her read. |
 |
| Last day of dance for this kiddo. We aren't doing summer lessons because we would miss too many of them with our fun trips this summer. One little gal brought in cupcakes with this bright pink frosting and of course that was the only part Lydia was interested in. YIKES |
 |
| I got the girls those markers that smell good. I used to love them as a kid and thought they would get a kick out of them too. Not to mention I also had a coupon ha ha ha. They have so much fun coloring with them. Lydia kept sniffing her pictures and telling me what they smelled like. This one she kept saying that Minnie was a grape. |
 |
| Not feeling well, the beginning of his dreaded stomach bug that lasted for days and days... so much gross diapers... so much laundry had to be done. I was in tears every time I changed his diaper because he was in tears and we were both so over it. =( |
 |
| Tail end of the stomach bug and there was a break in the clouds so we ran outside to enjoy our set. As soon as it was built I felt like we had days and days of raining cold weather! |
 |
| Girls love having slumber parties in the toy room. Daddy promised them one on a Saturday if they were good for swim lessons and they kept their end of the deal. They rented Paddington Bear and set up camp. I decided to stay up stairs and watch with them, but slept downstairs ;) Lydia had her glasses on for whatever reason and I thought it was hilarious. |
 |
| Took Quinton in for his diaper rash and the doc decided to do a chest xray to rule out pneumonia. At the time he had had a gross cough/cold for a long time and she just wanted to stay safe. So now all three of my babies have had to do that horrid contraption that does their chest xray. Good news was that he didn't have pneumonia and after a few more days his gross diapers and the cough/cold finally cleared up. |
 |
| More awesome dress up and imagination at work. I had no idea what the heck it was at first, but come to find out the glow sticks were supposed to be unicorn horns. ;) |
 |
| When he doesn't feel good he falls asleep on me. I'm so happy for the extra snuggles because he is so go go go now a days, but man do I hate when he doesn't feel good. It's no fun! The other night I put him to bed and he usually goes to sleep on his own, but he was whining a little and the sound almost reminded me of the sound he made when his tummy hurt back in the day. So I went back in his room and rocked him for a long time and he just snuggled and slept. It was a good special few moments for us. |
 |
| Our awesome double sided water table is busted! I wanted to get it cleaned up so Quinton could use it, I thought he would love it since he's so attracted to Switch's water bowl. ;) Since I was home alone with the kids and Charlie was out of town, Cheryl and Amy ran to Target for me and grabbed me a new water table. I was able to have it up and ready for the next morning and just as I thought he LOVED it. He is so content playing out at the table. |
 |
| Girls are obsessed with getting their chalk wet and then smearing it all over their bodies, they call it lotion. It looks gross and I would hate the dry skin feeling of it, but they get a huge kick out of it. This day was blue, and I quoted Arrested Development and said that they "Blue themselves" ha ha ha. |
 |
| Another water table picture, I couldn't help myself because he just looked so cute and was so happy! |
 |
| Came home from my trip to find this letter in Natalia's backpack. I was already emotional from missing my babies and being reunited with them. I seriously teared up reading this! Charlie didn't think it was that big of a deal at first because I assumed all kids got some sort of award. I asked around and got info from some fellow Pioneer mamas, and it's a big deal. I'm so proud of my big girl and how well she is doing in school. Her teacher adores her and the feeling is mutual with Natalia. The assembly is this week and I'll post pictures of that as well as her kindergarten program this week in her birthday post. |
 |
| This was my birthday present from my mom (along with an awesome porch swing that I'm waiting for my husband to hang) ;) It's a key chain and we had it special made so it has all my loves on it. It's because I always say Love you to the moon and back. =) |
 |
| The day before I was to leave to Vegas Natalia asked me if I was going to set up a treasure hunt for them to do (since I guess I've sort of made that a tradition now) ooops, totally spaced it. Yikes. Thankfully I had a stash of goodies from the dollar bins at Target that I'd started to stock up on for our long drive to the Coast next month. I did some pinterest research and some googling and I found a fun idea to center around Princesses. So I grabbed their little people princesses and wrote clues that went along with each one. For example for Sleeping beauty I said: This princess will be hungry when she awakes, go where mommy keeps the mix to make yummy pancakes. Then they had to figure out the princess and where it was located. I then had the next clue taped under the princess. I tried to hide them a little better than usual as well because as soon as Natalia wakes up she starts looking around for her clues and totally cheats. ha ha, this time I made sure the princesses were out of plain site. ;) Charlie said they had tons of fun with the hung and Lydia actually guessed a couple before Natalia did. |
Woo! May insta catch up is done!! And only a week late. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment