I'm totally failing on my blogging duties. =P I have yet to blog about Father's day... and I will eventually. But for now this one is an easy and quick one that's been sitting in my drafts box so I'll just get it done.
Of course as always, if you follow me on Instagram you've seen all these... but some of them require more of a story.
 |
| Lydia has been obsessed with wearing out hats lately. Of course they are all enormous on her, but she doesn't care. While in TX I came across a Minnie Mouse hat that I didn't buy and then have been kicking myself for ever since. Randomly I found this adorable hat at Target (best store EVER) it was just kind of sitting where it didn't belong and I couldn't find where it came from, but it was cheap and she LOVES it. |
 |
| Attempted a Zoo trip with the cousins. Too bad we picked the HOTEST day of the week to go. Quinton got too hot and so we didn't get to stay long. But I was so impressed with Natalia and Lydia they went into the Wallaby cage to do the walk about without even blinking an eye! |
 |
| Lydia had her very first dentist visit! She watched sister go first and seemed a little freaked out and hesitant about it, but once she got on the chair she did great! |
 |
| No cavities for either girl! |
 |
| These two have always had a special connection. Maybe it's because she's the one to drop food the most for him??? But, he loves her and lets her do anything to him. They are too cute. Sometimes he annoys the crap out of me, but thinking of a day when he is too old to be around still makes me sad. I hope when that time does come Lydia is old enough to remember him. |
 |
| Another fun cousin outing. This one was perfect, Quinton slept the whole time in my Ergo and the girls had a blast!! Not to mention we did the Kids Bowl Free deal for the summer so all I had to pay for was their shoes! |
 |
| On Saturday the girls were still sick, but we were all itching to get out of the house!! Since I wanted to hit up Goodwill for more picture frames (yes I'm ridiculous) we decided we would all go. The girls and I were all in such better moods after that quick trip out. Lydia found this cute little $2 Mickey Guitar and boy was it worth every penny. I hadn't seen that big of a smile on her in days!! |
 |
| Steph and John just bought a new house and it's only eight minutes away from us! WOO! So we spent the afternoon there so the girls could play! |
So anyway, the girls are feeling much better. Their coughs sound AWFUL.... but they are doing better. And, despite my best efforts to keep Quinton healthy, he caught it anyway. Poor little dude. He's miserable!! But, he slept amazing the last two nights anyway! (I'll go into more of that on his 4 month update which is fast approaching).
No comments:
Post a Comment