Natalia calls her vagina her butt, it's all just one big butt to her. So I was changing Quinton and she asked, "mommy whats that thing sticking out of his butt." We had to have the conversation that boys have penises and girls have vaginas. I was trying to be delicate about it because I want her to know the correct words but really don't want her walking around announcing to the world the words for our private parts. Last thing I need is a call from her preschool teacher because she was spouting off about it or something like that!
Anyway, today in the car on the way to our play date we were going over Spanish vocab. We've been working on body parts. The girls really don't know them, but really like when we do it... someday it'll click and they'll remember it right? Anyway, it starts out as eyes= ojos, head=cabeza, hands=manos etc you get the idea right? So then Natalia chimes in, "mommy wants the Spanish word for penis?" I'm DYING laughing inside but try to answer her straight faced that I'm not sure I'd have to look it up. Then of course she moves on to, "then what's the Spanish word for vagina" yup that's my kiddo.


1 comment:
Bahahaha! Love it! And I love the what's that thing sticking out of his butt? :) Too cute and Quinton is precious!!! Congrats!!
Post a Comment