Sunday, January 8, 2017

MIA

So I've come to a realization.

I miss blogging.  I miss journaling our lives.  But then I think of all the blog posts sitting in my drafts box, and I get overwhelmed and it keeps me from sitting down and getting it done.  I feel like i have to catch up before I can post current things.  But that just keeps me getting more and more behind.

So today I realized I just need to start over.  I am determined to at least go back and do Lydia's birthday post.  But everything in between can just wait until I have a few minutes (which may never happen).  Then I can just start fresh and start posting again.  And once I came to that decision I felt like I could breathe again and was able to sit down and do this post.

I'm pregnant!!  SURPRISE!!
That needs its own post.  ;)

Kids are growing like weeds!

Quinton is FINALLY making some improvements in speech and sounds!

Charlie got a new job (he was jobless for just 7 weeks, and we have five weeks severance so it worked out well)

I was supposed to get surgery for my sinuses and then had to delay because of the pregnancy.  Lucky me I'm suffering from sinus pressure as I type this.

Biggest snow storm in 30 years is currently happening, and I HATE IT.  I'm so done with snow, we had 3 snow days from school and I'm over it.  Sounds like we could possibly be in for more this week too.  YAY.


And there you have it a brief glimpse into our lives lately!


No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor